Robotic surgery means smaller incisions when it comes time for your surgery. That also means shorter hospitalization, faster recovery times and less scarring.
MVHS is a leader in robotic surgery. We are proud to offer the da Vinci® robot which is a leader in robotic innovations.
Features of Robot:
- A new overhead instrument arm architecture designed to facilitate anatomical access from virtually any position.
- A new endoscope digital architecture that creates a simpler, more compact design with improved vision definition and clarity.
- An ability to attach the endoscope to any arm, providing flexibility for visualizing the surgical site.
- Smaller, thinner arms with newly designed joints that offer a greater range of motion than ever before.
- Longer instrument shafts designed to give surgeons greater operative reach.
Both of the da Vinci® Systems are an expandable technology platform that are designed to accommodate and seamlessly integrate a range of current technologies, as well as future innovations, in areas such as imaging, advanced instruments and anatomical access. We are truly thrilled to be a leader in this field and look forward to continue bringing the Mohawk Valley minimally invasive surgical options.
Surgeons at MVHS have been using the da Vinci® Si™ and the da Vinci® Xi™ Systems for bariatric, urological, gynecologic, thoracic, cardiac and general surgery procedures.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Patients
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecology Patients
- Head and Neck Patients
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urology Surgery